Thursday, 28 March 2013

My Digital Studio Free trial & Online Ordering

Notice anything new around here?
 (aside from the fact I've been posting for the first time in a couple of months! LOL!)  
****Hint look to the top right of the page.***
see this cute little button?


ONLINE ORDERING
Another new thing SU! have announced is that you can order online directly through Stampin' Up! 24/7! Midnight crafters rejoice - you can order your supplies as you craft so won't forget a thing.
 
An important tip!  If you order directly you will pay a premium price and not get any rewards however if when prompted you choose me as your demonstrator you will be given the regular price I offer to you and qualify for the rewards available.
 Also of course you can still order through me as I often offer extra specials and discounted postage than what you'll pay online.

MDS {My Digital Studio}
Stampin' Up! have just announced that you can have a FREE 30 day trial of the digital crafting program MDS My Digital Studio.
Go to www.stampinup.com to order it.
It comes as download so you won't pay postage.
Then you can see if digital card making and scrapbooking is your thing.
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin