Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Digger wrap - yo!

My life is generally surrounded my little boys so most things I do are boy focused but I have exciting news to tell that is a big change from that! But I will keep you in suspenders for a little bit longer.
In the meantime here is more boy stuff!

 

This stamp set was the first on my list from the catalogue this year as Josh just adores diggers, trucks, cars - anything with wheels pretty much. It looks great used to make matching wrapping paper.

My boys helped me make this having one colour each. The perfectionist gave up after not getting one perfect and the phlegmatic gave up after he got bored only using the same colour so I had to finish off but they helped a bit.

The bold primary colours are perfect for little boys.
Real Red, Pacific Point, Garden Green and Daffodil Delight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin