Friday, 10 February 2012

Letterbox Love Challenge Final Entrants

Oh dear it has taken me so long to get to this I really do apologise but life has had other plans for me over the past few months and my blogging has given way to them! More on that later.

Now to the final entrants on my Letterbox Love Challenge.
 This lovely one one is from Erika.
I love how she uses the two colours of patterned paper by cutting on the diagonal, balancing the chocolate highlights and matching the little bow on the digonal - how cute!

 
 and this gorgeous one from Naomi.
I love the colour combo and the butterflies from Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die. This photo doesn't show the lovely shimmery highlighting she has done on the butterflies or the strip of patterned paper on the inside which the punched bottom strip reveals.



and this sweet one from Maureen.
 I love the innovative use of the bauble punch to make it a vase and the cute little ribbon tag on the bottom of the Hodgepodge hardware frame.



So you can see it wasn't easy to choose a winner.
It' been very lovely having these card decorating my home for the past few months!  My next Post will reveal who I've chose to win my Letterbox Love Challenge.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin