Monday, 26 September 2011

stamps & scrap for the boys


My boys chose these stamp sets and I've already used both - one for a card for my nephew and the other for my littlest's birthday invites. This DS paper 'Well Worn' is perfect for boys and I can see it being used over and over. It has really masculine patterns and colours and I think is suitable for a huge range of ages.  Here's a closer look....

Then I was inspired to get busy with some scrapbooking so got two kits and shared them with a friend as you get so much in one kit it's easy to split in two. This one is Country Club and while it's not obviously "boy" I think it will lend itself nicely to the males in my life!


Then there's Party Animal - it's certainly bright and great fo the younger men in my life. I'm really looking forward to getting some pages done quickly with these kits!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin