Saturday, 24 September 2011

Pocketful of Posies and other girly things!

This is the DS papers that really impressed  me the most. How beautiful are these 6 designs? And on the back are another 6 lovely patterns versatile for both male and female cards or pages. I'm so inspired to make beautiful layouts with these I can't bear the thought of cutting them up so I just have to search my picture library for the perfect photos to match each page. There will hardly be any work to do to get the layout looking great with a back ground like these ones!

These are some other supplies I got that inspire me to be quite girly. I'm not really a girly-girl  and having 4 other boys in the house there's not a lot of girly stuff going on here often, that's why I love having classes and balancing the girl quotient in our home!

This paper is the hostess paper Cheerful Treat - I think the word for it truly can only be 'pretty' and these stamp sets will work well with these designs. I have here 'Four Frames', a Hostess set 'Precious Butterflies' and another Hostess Set 'Happiest Birthday Wishes'. So much inspiration now to find the time to do it!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin