Thursday, 15 September 2011

New Catalogue Launch

At the start of the month I had a launch party for the new catalogue and it was a lovely evening with a great bunch of ladies who all love Stampin' Up!'s products and enjoy having a laugh, a chat and a good craft session.

I had these lovely bags (photo to come) made up using the new Designer Series Paper Cheerful Treat that you can only get with Hostess Dollars - isn't it pretty! I used the flower from the Button Buddies stamp set. It stamps up so beautifully and being able to punch it out with the scallop circle punch make it so easy to use.

I'd prepared 2 make and takes to do.


 One using the gorgous A La Carte stamp "Something for Christmas" p 15 $19.95. Such a lovely image - I am a bit partial for ornaments! It's so easy to make a really lovely card with this stamp. Just a grab a few markers and away you go.


The other was using the Button Buddies set and the flower to make a little notecard. If you cut an A4 sheet into 3 at 9.9cm this is the size you get. I thought it would be nice for my guests to make a card that matches the bag they got so if they wish to use the bag to give a gift they have a card to go with it!


Another thing on the "To Do" list was collect cardstock and patterned paper to enter a challenge and I've had cards filling my letterbox already so look out for posts of those over the coming days.

Everyone left with a year full of special offers, their lovely creations, their copy of the new catalogue to drool over, a challenge idea on their mind and a smile on their face.  It was a really enjoyable night.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin