Thursday, 9 June 2011

Holiday class


Goodness me it's been ridiculously long since I posted something proper! Sorry about that. Life has been a little crazy so blogging didn't make it to the top of the "to do" list. Little ones sick, and very busy with all the specials of the week, Parramatta College and workshops.
 I have much to show you just haven't found the time to post it.
 But first as I  promised the gorgeous girls who came to my class last holidays a photo from the Cupcakes and Bunnie class.
It was really fun preparing this class as the bunny was so cute! and it was great seeing how the girls and the 4 boys who were also there personalised their cards with their creativity.

Thanks for coming  - sorry it took so long to post this!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin