This card didn't quite work out as well as I had hoped but the idea is cute. Monsters eyes popping out of the darkness. I stamped the eyes from the Make-a-Monster stamp set from the big Stampin' up! catalogue in bright colours and Versamark then embossed with clear embossing powder. I also used the VersaMarker to fill in the eyes so that the whites of the eyes would show through after brayering over the entire thing with black ink and then wiping off the excess with a tissue.
For the edging i used the scallop edge border punch and punched it twice slightly adjacent to the first punch so instead of a scallop it has a more jagged "teeth " like look.
The alphabet set was Short order which is now retired but one of my must keeps.