Friday, 18 February 2011

faux bliss?

What a terrible blog post title that is!!! but it kinda explains the card...
I used the Bliss stamps set - love it! in this card and the faux tearing technique so I guess I could have called the post "Tearing Faux Bliss" though that sounds worse!

 Anyway I tore a piece of regular paper and placed it over the top 7/8ths of the card then stamped the flourish repetitively over the bottom. When I had filled most of the space i moved the scrap paper up slightly and using a sponge dauber sponged all over and around the edges of the card to add to the vintage feel.

The little birdy was a sweet touch and isn't that Night of Navy satin ribbon just beautiful!
It ties bows very nicely.

Here is the same card in Early Espresso and Crumb Cake really showing the faux tearing effect.


1 comment:

thomashouseman said...

ooh I like the new webpage banner.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin