Monday, 6 December 2010

Welcome Christmas

Last week was fun for stampings sake.
We had our annual Christmas Party for our Stampin' Up! team. You can choose to participate in a Secret Santa gift giving thing or not and I did so the first thing was to send a Christmas Card to the person you've been given - can you call them a Secret Santee?
I decided to use the Welcome Christmas stamp set as it's so beautiful. I love the silhouette images and thought it's like looking in through a window and peeking at another family sharing a special moment - perhaps it's the voyeurist in me!
SO that's where the inspiration for this card came from. It took quite a while and my first feedback was from hubby 'wow that's busy!' - gee thanks!
and it's quite outside my usual style but I am quite happy with it.
I'll be back later with the gift I made.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin