Wednesday, 24 November 2010

into your heart



I think this stamp set is so sweet I just love the (very 1950s) image of the family around the tree placing the star on top! Such a lovely moment to think about. We here are excited about setting up our tree, decorations and lights and it's only one week til we can - though we might start early on Sunday while we have time!


These are cards I've done at workshops this month so I've used the stamp set and NEW designer Series paper and FREE ribbon you can get with this months special bundles.
Email me to get yours!
Ingredients: Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper (NEW), Soft Suede, Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, brads, Dimensionals, Real Red 3/4" Polka Dot grosgrain ribbon (FREE), Mistletoe ribbon originals (FREE)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin