Friday, 10 September 2010

Boho Blossom punch wreath

I've received my box of goodies from the new catalogue and am working on lots of delicious new samples but to tide you over here is a design inspired by a card in the new catalogue made using the Boho Blossom punch. 

These three wreaths have all been made using the two smaller flowers from the punch and I have embellished each a little differently. You can't see but I've stamped the background with stamps from the Season Of Joy set.


One I have punched the smallest flower in real Red and cut it into quarters which gives the four hearts. I then used Crystal Effects all over it to give the shiny effect.

Another I used my Crop-A-Dile to punch little berries out of red cardstock and glued them on in  threes.
And finally I stamped the small flower from Season of Joy and cut them out to embellish.

Ingredients: Season of Joy stamp set,  Boho Blossom punch, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss (retired) Real Red

2 comments:

Stamp On It said...

These really lovely Kirrily.I love the one with the love hearts and Crystal Effects,really pretty.

Juliette Chapman said...

These are lovely Kirrily. I will be Casing these soon. Love the Crystal Effects.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin