You may have just come from Kerry Bunting's blog but if you are starting here, don’t worry … you can make the complete tour just by following the links at the end of each post. There are 14 stops along the way and please feel free to leave some comment love along the way …
At the end of each post there will be a link to take you to the next stop on the tour.
So grab a hot choc, scroll down, click on and enjoy!
I've started with two of my favourites sets from the new catty. The 'Woodgrain' background stamp - isn't it just fantastic? I can see this being very useful - especially for cards for the men. I stamped it in Chocolate Chip ink on Soft Suede cardstock.
Then I've stamped the sentiment from 'Sparkly & Bright', the cute new Christmas Stamp set, on a piece of Old Olive cardstock in Chocolate Chip and the background sparkle stamp in Old Olive. Then using my 2way Glue pen sparkled it up with some Olive Fine Supernova glitter. I stamped the reindeer in Chocolate Chip and coloured the nose with my Real Red marker and getting out my 2way glue pen again covered Mr Reindeer in Chocolate Fine Supernova. Well with a name of 'Sparkly and Bright' it is just asking for glitter right!?!
I punched him out with my 1 3/4" circle punch and then layered 2 round tabs in Real Red behind.
Next I wanted to try a fun card that the boys would love. I've kept with Sparkly & Bright and made a viewfinder card. When you turn the white (and sparkly) tabs the different images from the stamp set rotate.
We start with Mr Claus himself.
I've used a Build-a-Brad as the splitpin that holds it all together and allows the white piece to turn. Santa's face just fit perfectly in the circle for the Brad.
Next we have the stocking
Mr Reindeer again
Hope you've enjoyed my rather Christmas focused efforts!
Now you’re off to enjoy the wonderful creations of Lorna Casha. Thanks for stopping by!
If you happen to lose your way here’s a list of all participants.
1. Fiona Harvey http://fionastamps.blogspot.com
2. Juliette Chapman http://juleskraftikrafts.blogspot.com
3. Kerry Bunting http://www.kbpapercraft.blogspot.com
4. Kirrily Matthews http://kirrilymatthews.blogspot.com
5. Lorna Casha http://www.lornacasha.blogspot.com
6. Marelle Taylor http://www.marelletaylor.com
7. Meighan Wheller http://meighanwheller.blogspot.com
8. Melissa Gillis http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/wishflowerstudios/blog
9. Michelle Marchant http://michellemarch.blogspot.com
10. Nikki Stalker http://www.nicolestalker.com.au/blog
11. Sally Williams http://www.sallycancraft.com
12. Sam Coppack http://samcoppack.blogspot.com
13. Sandy Quail http://www.scrappyhabits.com
14. Sharon Wilson http://shaz.argyle.com.au/blog/index.php