Thursday, 12 August 2010

Sesame Street Scallop Circle Die cards

At my recent Mums and Kids class we did these Sesame Street cards. It was a fun afternoon - particularly for the parents! It was good to break out Stampin' Up's! scallop circle die for the Big Shot and so easy to make these card bases.
I've seen quite a few of these around on the net in various forms so cannot quote a specific source of inspiration except to say I did study the Sesame Street website to try and get it as close as possible. For those fans I admit that I got it wrong with Big Bird. I don't know how I missed that he has pink eyelids and turquoise eye lashes.I shall be back with close-ups and a "made over" Big Bird!

1 comment:

Stamp On It said...

Kirrily, I think these look really good. I must have been fun making them for all that was involved.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin