Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Big Deal and Outlined alphabets farewell

I am so sad to see these alphabets go - last day to get them! They are so versatile and have served me well and will continue to to I know! My nieces in QLD recently had birthdays and I had these Pukka Notepads put aside for them so sat down with another niece to create personalised covers for them.

 
I just love Stampin' Up!'s Manhattan Rose Embossing folder for the Big Shot. It is just so completely elegant and easy and quick - a winning combination. I used the Outline alphabet for Eliza-Jane's one and finished it off with the Build-A-Brad using a flower from the 'Always' stamp set. Colours Baja Breeze and Regal Rose.

    

Then for Tianna's I wanted a brighter, bolder more fun look so used the Big Deal alphabet and Polka Dot Embossing Folder in the Big Shot.
I stamped her name in yellow first then filled them with the small flowers from the Cottage Garden stamp set in Rose Red and Baja Breeze. 

I then stamped the name again in Versamark over the top roughly and embossed with clear embossing powder. Using my brayer I rolled Rich Razzleberry all over the and wiped the excess off the letters to reveal the flowery name - cute!   And finished with a Build-A-Brad using another flower from Cottage Garden in Baja Breeze. Colours Rose Red, So Saffron, Baja Breeze and Rich Razzleberry.
I'm loving the Build-A-Brads - they are lots of fun to use.
Come back at 9pm tonight to do a tour of the new catalogue with our team Blog Hop.

2 comments:

Farewell Letters said...

Can i purchase this online? They look cool and best for my kids this Christmas!

Kirrily said...

yes email me at kirrilymatthews@ exemail.com.au and I'll contact you

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin