Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Josephs Coat technique with my brayer

I made this card for my sister for her birthday. Firstly I brayered a piece of Whisper White cardstock on one side Regal Rose and the other Rose Red leaving it lighter in the middle. Then I stamped in Versamark the flower from Stampin' Up!'s Vintage Vogue set and embossed it in clear embossing powder. Then with my brayer again I rolled over the entire piece of card with Rich Razzleberry and wiped off the ink from the flowers to reveal the gorgeous colour blend underneath. And I decided to "Tenealify" the inside {well as well as I can! she does the most gorgeous insides!} This card was inspired by Marelle's card and is one we are doing at my class this Thursday. Email me to book in.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love this colour combo! Your cards are gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin