Monday, 31 May 2010

Toby's Pop Up Twirl card

I'm back {finally} with this card I made for Toby ages ago. He loved it so much he kept wanting to play with it before I'd even given it to him. I think Pun Fun is one of Stampin' Up!'s cutest and most versatile sets in this catalogue. That's where this rocket comes from. Splitcoaststampers is a fantastic resource for stampers all over the world and it's there that I saw the tutorial on how to make this kind of card. As you open it the rocket spins. I wish I could show you but my video wouldn't upload, sorry. You can see the tutorial with video on Splitcoast here. Back with more on his party soon. Ingredients: Pun Fun stamp Set, Short Order Numbers (retired), Good Morning Sunshine DS paper, Large and Small Star punches, 3/4" and 1" circle punches, Watercolour crayons, Black Stazon, Basic Gray ink pad, Real Red ink pad, Dazzling Diamonds, 2way glue pen, straw, twine, Birthday Wish stamp (retired)

1 comment:

Kim Tonnet said...

Kirrily. This card is way cool. Well done. Luv KimT

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin