Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Tall Tales pennant banner & SNEAK PEAK

I loved this Designer Series paper that's in the Mini finishing tomorrow. I didn't however have the budget for the stamp set to match as I already have Wild About You and love it however the paper has so many images of the animals in various colours that I realised I didn't need the stamp set to be able to make some cool stuff. I picked up a Maya Road pennant chipboard album that was on two rings and decided to take the chipboard pennant flags off the rings and instead thread ribbon through the holes to be able to display them in Joshua's room. This is not Josh's room it was just the only place in the house that I could hang them currently to show how it will look on the wall once we have the hooks up. I covered every pennant in the simpler designs that are on one side of each page and then used the images from the other side to cut out and add details to each flag. I wonder if you can work out what the sneak peak from the New Autumn Mini catalogue is? It's probably too difficult to tell but the letters are die cut not stamped or stickers. In the new Mini is the fabulous Die Cutting machine the Big Shot and the alphabet set you can get to use with it is fabulous for scrapbookers and card makers alike. I covered the reverse side too in the simpler papers so Toby thinks it magic if you flip it around really quickly all the letters and animals disappear! -WOW~! :) Josh seemed to squeal his approval when he saw it!

2 comments:

Kez said...

Terrific project Kirrly, love the job you've done. I be Josh will be thrilled for years to come.

Stamp On It said...

I do really like what you have done here.Banners are such a great idea for all occassions. Well Done.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin