Monday, 29 March 2010

a little busy...

Wow it's been so long since my last post and so many times I've thought about what my next post will be but just haven't had the time to sit down and do it!
The weekend after my last post was my (now) 4 year olds birthday party and it was great fun.
A Toy Story party was requested with Woody cake (which Dad decorated this year) and there were so many fabulous ideas on the web including Buzz, Buzz, Woody instead of Duck, Duck, Goose,
Laser Sticks, (chocolate sticks dipped in melted chocolate and rolled in sprinkles/100 & 1000's) which were apparently delicious to make
Mr Potato Head cheese server for the adults, isn't it hilarious!
and some ideas I came up with myself inspired by things I found such as this massive inflated microphone from Woolies so we played sing for a lollipop and Tobes went first - (so proud of the confidence he's building from school)
decorate you own Mr Potato Head biscuits which sounded better in my head than they looked in real life
Pin the Badge on Woody where every child had a sticky sheriffs badge with their name on it and blindfolded they had to stick it closest to the badge on Jakes jumper and a few other ideas.
It was a pretty full on afternoon as friends left and family stayed for dinner. But a great day.
This little man has been keeping me busy too my Incredible Hulk who quite likes the bit of avocado that made it into his mouth. Food is so much fun isn't it?
And then these little pirate pals have been keeping me busy too! Tobes just had his tonsils out and Jake has had an ear infection so it's been pretty full on in our house lately!
But I've managed to find some time to make lots of things with my new goodies from the Autumn Mini Catalogue out April 1st! Can't wait to show some of the goodies available then!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin