Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Autumn /Winter Mini Blog Hop + Blog Candy!

Welcome to our Stampers Anonymous SU Autumn/Winter Mini blog tour! There are some fantastic new products released in this catalogue tomorrow (April 1st) and we’re going to share some of them with you in our creations.

You may have just come from Sharon's blog, but if you are starting here, don’t worry … you can make the complete circuit just by following the links at the end of each post. There are 14 stops along the way, including one guest stamper, and we hope you will visit each one to see the wonderful creations we have to show you!

At the end of each post there will be a link to take you to the next stop on the tour.

We are offering 2 lucky visitors the opportunity to win some ‘Blog Candy’ this time around. There are a few things you must do to be eligible and they are:

  1. You must leave a comment on every blog in the tour. Please leave your full name with the comment.
  2. After leaving your comments, you need to email Kerry and inform her you have done so and would like to be in the running for the blog candy.

Entry is open till midnight April 5th. Demonstrators are welcome to participate.

**Blog candy is available to residents in Australia only.

So grab a cuppa, sit back and enjoy the tour.

These are some of the projects I've made but things have been a bit crazy so I will have to come back to list all the ingredients used and credit projects I've CASEd. Needless to say I've used Rich Razzleberry the gorgeous new InColor in everything! I've also played with Cottage Wall and Cottage Garden the new DS paper and stamp set that matches. I've had great fun with the Big Shot and Top Note die and pillow box die plus the Polka Dot impressions folder, Vintage Vogue stamp set and the Fancy Favor Bigz XL Die box which I've used on two projects - can you work out which is the other one?

This Top Note box is so easy to make. You can leave it as a one large section perfect for one gift
or put in dividers to make it perfect for 2 or in this case 4 smaller gifts.
such as earrings and chocolates!
I used a Filigree Designer Brad and punched out two small circles to allow it to sit out further from the box like a handle should.
I used Fresh Cuts Note cards and added the DS paper to the envelope as well as behind the cut out flower so easy. Top Note Die as a Cello Bag topper. The medium cello bag fits perfectly.
A 6x6" page of my niece and I using the Top Note Die two ways and the Polka Dots Impressions folder plus Vintage Vogue stamps set.
The gorgeous Fancy Favor Bigz XL Die box with Vintage Vogue stamp set and Little Leaves Sizzlits Die.

Well, that’s all from me today. I hope you left your comment to be in with a chance at the ‘Blog Candy’. Now you’re off to enjoy the wonderful creations of Robyn Irving. Thanks for stopping by!

If you happen to lose your way here’s a list of all participants.

  1. Juliette Chapman http://juleskraftikrafts.blogspot.com
  2. Sue Dean http://www.addictedstampers.com.au
  3. Meighan Wheller http://meighanwheller.blogspot.com
  4. Chary Belfield http://charybelfield.wordpress.com
  5. Nikki Stalker http://www.nicolestalker.com.au/blog
  6. Sharon Wilson http://shaz.argyle.com.au/blog/index.php
  7. Kirrily Matthews http://kirrilymatthews.blogspot.com
  8. Rob Irving http://www.stampingitout.com
  9. Sally Williams http://www.sallycancraft.com
  10. Kerry Bunting http://www.kbpapercraft.blogspot.com
  11. Fiona Harvey http://fionastamps.blogspot.com
  12. Teneale Williams http://www.tenealewilliams.com.au
  13. Liam Pucher http://www.inspirestampin.blogspot.com
  14. Marelle Taylor http://www.marelletaylor.com

65 comments:

Sue Dean said...

Your Top Note Box is gorgeous and they are my fav chocolates so it looked extra awesome......

Lisa Moloney said...

Fabulous creations! I will definitely be ordering the DSP - love the colour combination.

Kez said...

All beautiful Kirrily! Especially love your scrapbook layout.

Nikki Stalker said...

Gorgeous Kirrily. I love how you used the top note on the picture of you and your neice.

Nikki

Teneale Williams said...

Love everything! Especially the scarpbook page. Great work.

Chary Belfield said...

I Love the topnote box and i must add my son saw the chocolates and his eyes lit up so you even have his approval well done.

Marelle Taylor said...

I love the 2 top notes on the scrapbook page...very clever..and that clever border too ;)
It's all gorgoeus Kirrily!

Claire Harrison said...

Love the Top Note box, it is definitley my fave, though the other projects are fab too! Thanks for sharing the inspiration.

Cherrie Sharpe said...

Wow, love the top note box, and loving the Vintage vogue set for layouts!

Patricia Gowlett said...

What an inspirational post! I love the white card bases and Rich Razzleberry together - just gorgeous.

Thomas Houseman said...

Can one get Rich Razzleberry chocolates too?

Caroline said...

Absolutely stunning projects there Kirrily!! WOW Those top note boxes are going to spread through the blogs like wildfire!! lol

Thanks for sharing.

Caroline

Shandell said...

Your tope note box is beautiful! I am definately putting that die on my wish list!! Shandell Hawkshaw

Liam said...

Just beautiful. Love all your projects you have been really busy. Very inspiring. I think everyone was thinking the same thing with regards to the top note box.

Liam

Cathie said...

What gorgeous gift boxes just beautiful I definitely be back to have a closer look.

Lisa Martin said...

Fantastic creations! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the way you have used the top note die so many different ways. Inspirational - Cassie Ingersoll

Patrice said...

Oh wow, beautiful work!

Patrice Easton

kma said...

I can't wait to get that Top Note die; you've further highlighted it's versatility! well done...
Karen Anscombe

Maree McIntosh said...

I wish I had the top note die already. The box is beautiful- and the chocs look yummy, must remember to buy some more

Suzi said...

I love the colour combination's
The scarp page is just gorgeous.

Love it all

Suzi Reilly

Hi .... said...

I love the Razzleberry and the Cottage Wall dsp but it looks so crisp with the white. Lovely projects.
Mary

Sandie C said...

Great project - I love that chocolate box and the dividers. TFS

Genelle Little said...

Gorgeous, Kirrily - can't wait to try a top note box! I really love how you layered the 2 top notes on your page, I wouldn't have thought to do it that way and it looks fab!

Adam & Tash Martin said...

the scrapbook page is a fantastic idea for using the top note die.

Juliette Chapman said...

Kirrily - I all of these. Top Note boxes have been popular and look so good (love it with the Cottage Wall paper). The 6 x 6 page is gorgeous. Wow.

Linda Greenaway said...

Such creative use of the Top Note Die, and I love the Baja Breeze with the Rich Razzleberry - RR is one versatile colour! Really great ideas.

Wendy Hawkinson said...

These are just fantastic! :)

Wendy Hawkinson
www.gotrubberwillstamp.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These are all so gorgeous! Love the Top Note gift box, and the colurs are so yummy!
Wendy Thrift

Paula Fuller said...

I just love the fresh cut notes card. So clean and fresh

Anonymous said...

I have to agree the top note die is one to have. The layering of the 2 topnote dies on your scrap page is very clever! When I 1st saw the inside of your top note box, I thought someone had been quality control testing the chocolates! Then I saw the earrings. Thanks for inspring. Enjoy your Easter. Cheers Donna Zammit

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!! The scrapbook layout was gorgeous. Top Note is really great.
Tamara Conroy

Shirley said...

Lovely box ideas just in time for Easter
Shirley

Kerron Ramsay said...

I love these colors but I love what you have done with them more!

Karen G said...

Wow, all very lovely projects. Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Loving the top note box.

Karen G.

Karen Williamson said...

Hi Kirrily, I enjoy looking at your blog from time to time (and thanks for the bible verses too!) Your creations are lovely, the colour combos are too.

Dione Bird said...

Your creations are all so pretty! Fabulous inspiration..

Dione Bird

Allison Brudenell said...

WOW...... just, WOW! Your creations are so gorgeous!!! I'm loving the top note usage :D

Allison Brudenell

Andrea said...

wow more lovely work. The top note die is so versatile. thanks for sharing

bingarano3 said...

Fantastic work Kirrily and will have to get to work on some of your creations. Love the colours you have used. Thankyou
Heather

Ruth said...

thanks kirrily

Linda said...

What beautiful projects and so elegantly done!
Fantastic.

Tui Nathan said...

Oh my .... haven't you been busy .... love all your projects, they are simply stunning - and especially love the scrap page ... thank you for the inspiration!!!

Karyn Schultz said...

wow! I just love this new incolor too. The top note die seems really versatile - hmm add to wish list!!!
thanks for the amazing inspiration!

Linda Craven said...

I just love that Top Note Box. All your work is gorgeous Kirrily. Congratulations on a job well done!
Linda

Mary O'Connell said...

Thank you for all your great ideas. I loved the little bag toppers that you make using the top note die. The colours are just so pretty and different to those that are currently in the main ideas book. Mary.

Anonymous said...

Great job Kirrily!

Sam Wilson

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful projects, and so many! What a feast for the eyes! I love what you've made; great job :)

Meighan said...

Wow, great creations! Really like the Top Note Box and the sections on the inside. Love all the colour choices too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kirrily,
Thanks for taking so much time and effort showcasing the new products in so many fabulous creations.
Joan Huff

Rob I said...

Kirrily, I get the impression that you sort of like your big shot, lol. Fantastic work, love the samples of the top note .

Mae Collins said...

So much inspiration from these items you have made. Love the use of the Filigree brad on the Top Note Box, definately on my to CASE list.

Linda Lee-Grant said...

Love the paper and love the colour combination. Great work

Linda

Gwendolyne Spare said...

Oh no! now I have to add some more things to my list. LOL I may as well just get everything so i can make all these beautiful projects!!! Love your creations too.

Fiona said...

Hi Kirrily lovely projects ... guess I'll be getting that Top Note die a bit sooner than I first planned ... :-)

Trish Coote said...

Kirrily, your box is stunning. I love the idea of the Top Note and will keep this in mind for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous little gift box ,and I like the use of Vintage Vogue on the scrape booking page.Marilyn Rae

Vicki Lynch said...

I just love the new DS Paper and the colours are just devine. I love the Scrapbook page.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kirrily,

Everything is just so beautiful and I especially like your scrap page.

Robyn Little

Michelle Cox said...

I love your creations especially the top note box :-)

Robyn P said...

I love the Rich Razzleberry with Baja Breeze. I didn't realise they went so well together, but I think they are going to be my favourites. Thanks for inspiring me :)

Nanette Smith said...

So many lovely projects! Thank you for sharing..

Sandra said...

Lovely creations! I especially love your scrapbook page with the photo cut out of the top note die. I think I'll have to borrow that idea ")

Naomi Vaughan said...

some beautiful projects...the colours are great. thanks.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Beautiful work. Love the top note box and easy Fresh Cut Notes.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin