Welcome to our Stampers Anonymous SU Autumn/Winter Mini blog tour! There are some fantastic new products released in this catalogue tomorrow (April 1st) and we’re going to share some of them with you in our creations.
You may have just come from Sharon's blog, but if you are starting here, don’t worry … you can make the complete circuit just by following the links at the end of each post. There are 14 stops along the way, including one guest stamper, and we hope you will visit each one to see the wonderful creations we have to show you!
At the end of each post there will be a link to take you to the next stop on the tour.
We are offering 2 lucky visitors the opportunity to win some ‘Blog Candy’ this time around. There are a few things you must do to be eligible and they are:
- You must leave a comment on every blog in the tour. Please leave your full name with the comment.
- After leaving your comments, you need to email Kerry and inform her you have done so and would like to be in the running for the blog candy.
Entry is open till midnight April 5th. Demonstrators are welcome to participate.
**Blog candy is available to residents in Australia only.
So grab a cuppa, sit back and enjoy the tour.
These are some of the projects I've made but things have been a bit crazy so I will have to come back to list all the ingredients used and credit projects I've CASEd. Needless to say I've used Rich Razzleberry the gorgeous new InColor in everything! I've also played with Cottage Wall and Cottage Garden the new DS paper and stamp set that matches. I've had great fun with the Big Shot and Top Note die and pillow box die plus the Polka Dot impressions folder, Vintage Vogue stamp set and the Fancy Favor Bigz XL Die box which I've used on two projects - can you work out which is the other one?This Top Note box is so easy to make. You can leave it as a one large section perfect for one gift
Well, that’s all from me today. I hope you left your comment to be in with a chance at the ‘Blog Candy’. Now you’re off to enjoy the wonderful creations of Robyn Irving. Thanks for stopping by!
If you happen to lose your way here’s a list of all participants.
- Juliette Chapman http://juleskraftikrafts.blogspot.com
- Sue Dean http://www.addictedstampers.com.au
- Meighan Wheller http://meighanwheller.blogspot.com
- Chary Belfield http://charybelfield.wordpress.com
- Nikki Stalker http://www.nicolestalker.com.au/blog
- Sharon Wilson http://shaz.argyle.com.au/blog/index.php
- Kirrily Matthews http://kirrilymatthews.blogspot.com
- Rob Irving http://www.stampingitout.com
- Sally Williams http://www.sallycancraft.com
- Kerry Bunting http://www.kbpapercraft.blogspot.com
- Fiona Harvey http://fionastamps.blogspot.com
- Teneale Williams http://www.tenealewilliams.com.au
- Liam Pucher http://www.inspirestampin.blogspot.com
- Marelle Taylor http://www.marelletaylor.com