Thursday, 25 February 2010

what's been keeping me busy

It's been so long since my last post, sorry!
I've been flat out making a handbag album for my Mum of photos of Mum and Dad over the years I've been too busy to put anything up here. (and I forgot to take photos of it before I gave it to her on the weekend) It would have been my Dad's 80th birthday on Monday so the extended family went away for the weekend and had a fantastic time celebrating together. He would have been proud of us! Saturday morning we did a dolphin cruise in Nelson's Bay with Boom netting,
we swam and played cricket in the afternoon and then went to the local club for dinner one of my nephews is an apprentice pastry chef and he made this (let's just say our family have been waiting for a pastry chef for a long time and we are really appreciating having one) played silly games like the Chocolate Game and Frog Races a classic game that cost my family $2.43 in the 70's (has anyone else ever seen this game?) and Singstar (thankfully we had our own private function room), the boys didn't quite last the whole night then Sunday morning we had a little Church service on the verandah of one of our cabins. It was over way too fast though - wish it could have lasted a week! Back soon with lots of cards I've been working on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin