Thursday, 25 February 2010

Good Morning Sunshine & SAB set CASE

At our team meting this month Marelle had a Make and Take based on one packet of Designer Series paper, one packet of coloured cardstock a packet of neutral cardstock, ink pads, a punch and a SAB set. I took this idea and went with the Good Morning Sunshine papers to create these two cards.
It was hard to resist the little owls poking out through the frames created by the punch. I also made cards using many of the other Designer Series Papers Stampin' Up! sell. Check back soon for more samples or book into my class to come make some.

1 comment:

Liam said...

love this card you made it is a fantastic case but I love how you made it your own. I love the scallop flower and the birds coming through.

Great job.

Liam

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin