Wednesday, 3 February 2010

for everything

Wondering what to spend your money on to get your free Sale-A-Bration set? I know stupid question really - I'm sure your wish list is as long as mine! One that may find it's way on there is this gorgeous set "For everything" in the Summer Mini. It has so many images it's very versatile.
Have you noticed that pink and orange are really in? If you were watching the tennis over the last fortnight you would have seen Rafael Nadal wearing the combo (some would say a brave man). Several years ago I had a dream about pink and orange sandals and in my dream I thought they were the most divine sandals. I went to work and told my colleagues who looked at me questioningly but now I know I was ahead of my time. Strangely pink and orange do work. You probably cant see them on this card very well but there is a layer of orange then pink which I have echoed in the flower with orange dots around the pink petals and in the word thanks. What do you think of the combination of orange and pink?

5 comments:

Thomas Houseman said...

Pretty!

Sam Coppack said...

It looks smashing!

Kez said...

Great colour combo and your colouring in is lovely too. Beautifully summery card, if only the weather would act like summer too!

Tegan said...

amazing colours, amazing image, amazing card!!

Liam said...

I love the colour combo you used with this set.

lovely.

Liam

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin