Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Stampin' Up! Christmas party

The Stampers Anonymous (the team I am part of) Christmas party was way back at the beginning of December but life has been so full on since then I feel like I am still catching up - on my blog anyway! Sue hosted, helped my Noreen, Marelle and several others who brought dishes. It was a great night. Aside from the delicious food and fine company one of the highlights was the Secret Santa gifts. Some of the gifts were absolutely incredible. I was a lucky girl and this was my gorgeous tote.
And this is what was in it! Plus a Slit Punch which has already disappeared into my stash. I had no idea that the sponges were that big - that's just one wrapped in the Chocolate Chip paper and you get 3 in a pack! Apparently they are best used chopped into quarters.
This is the card Marelle made - so clean in style. And the card at the top is from my downline Sam- love it.
As we left Sue's we were given this cute tote with puddings and fruit cake - yum!!! Talk about spoilt !
And this cute jumbo paperclip. Check out this gift!!! Each drawer full of goodies! If you want to be part of this this year email me to find out how to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and you can join this team too. Trust me you won't regret it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin