If you've followed my blog for a while this will look familiar to you. With the help of many others I made the invitations and orders of service for my nephews wedding in July. I managed to have a few extra emblems which I thought would be nice on an ornament I had left over from last years mini out at Christmas time. I covered the chipboard with Taken with Teal ds paper I had (again from last years mini) which I had embossed with Baroque Motifs using Silver ink and powder. Using the Short Order Alphabet I stamped in Stazon and cut them out and coated them with Crystal Effects after I had attached them.
On this side I embossed the whole chipboard with Silver ink and embossing powder. It kind of came off with a textured effect which I wasn't originally intending but I went with it. I then used Short Order Numbers to put the year on. To add a bit of bling I used my 2way glue pen to go around the edges and then dipped it in Dazzling Diamonds which really finished it off nicely.
Finally I had a tin I had covered when I had started making things for the wedding but had not thought of a use for it at the time but it turned out to be the perfect container for the ornament. On goes another spare emblem and some ribbon - job done. It was just as well I had the tin as I only finished it off on Christmas afternoon about two hours before I gave it to them so it needed the tin to protect the Crystal Effects still drying!