Monday, 21 December 2009

more stamping on bags - with Circle circus

One thing my mother in law can always use is new glasses. I found these funky ones at IKEA and there were matching serviettes - how cool is that? I reckon however the serviettes may actually last longer than the glasses! I think it's because they hand wash and don't have a dishwasher so things get broken more easily as they are handled more frequently while slippery - who knows! It wasn't hard to think of Circle Circus to decorate the bag with and it was easy enough to pick colours that matched. Purely Pomegranate would have been perfect however I'm hoping for a new In Color coming in April from the current US Stampin' Up! catalogue called Rich Razzleberry - it's gorgeous! In the meantime I used Pure Plum, Mellow Moss, Garden Green and Basic Black Unlike the last gift which was difficult to wrap these being rectangular would have been so easy however it's just so easy using a bag!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin