Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Gingerbread House

Last night I got together with a few friends and we built and decorated Gingerbread houses. It's something I've done for quite a few years now. It's always lots of fun, good therapy my friend said, plus working with lollies you can't go wrong! Here's the front door. Note the mosaic tiled entrance made from liquorice all sorts sliced into their colours squares and quartered.
This is the flower garden before the snow fell.
I always attempt a snowman and they always look like they have melted which I guess is okay considering we are in Australia. Check out my snowman from last year!
Always love a good tree - this also is a bit more Aussie than I usually do - and who can beat a licorice all sort present? I actually have an extra kit available including everything you see here plus cellophane and ribbon to wrap. If you are in the Parramatta/Hills area and would like to buy it it's $27 dollars but you need to tell me before Saturday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin