Friday, 18 December 2009

difficult to wrap gifts?

I hosted a Salt City Candle party a while ago and fell in love with their beautiful candles. As part of my hosting I was able to get quite a lot for not a big spend. One thing I got was my MIL's Christmas gift. This massive Christmas Tree shaped candle and it smells so Christmassy! But how do you wrap something like that? I go to my trusty bag stash - I had to buy in bulk {200 Kraft and 250 White that is} but they hold awkward gifts beautifully. Then I get out my stamps and Stampin' Up! Ink which works so well on just about any paper surface. This bag got the Season of Joy treatment - I really love that set- so versatile. I take inspiration for the Designer Series Paper Stampin' Up! sell for the colour combos so Real Red, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip went together here. Sorry about the dodgey photo - it was just before I gave it to her as they were leaving to head home to Bathurst and a bit rushed. Come back again to see what I did with my MIL'S birthday present.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin