Monday, 30 November 2009

Summer Mini Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stampers Anonymous Stampin Up blog tour! You may have just come from Noreen's blog, but if you are starting here, don’t worry … you can make the complete circuit just by following the links at the end of each post. There are 14 stops along the way and we hope you will visit each one to see the gorgeous creations we have to show you!

For our first tour we decided to showcase the beautiful new products in the Summer Mini, available to you from December 1st! At the end of each post there will be a link to take you to the next stop on the tour. Feel free to “share the love” and leave a comment! So sit back, relax and enjoy!

When I first saw the Summer Mini Catalogue the layout on p7 immediately caught my eye and I knew I had to CASE it. Having just had my little Josh, and getting these gorgeous first photos of him smiling, it was very easy to adapt the layout for him.

The hearts on the left of the photos were not my idea or CASEd. I had left this on my workspace and I came back to find my 5 year old with the SNAIL adhesive in hand. Job done.

I absolutely love the new buttons. I've never been a big button user but this idea just appealed to me. I have adhered them with SNAIL first and poked holes through the cardstock with my paper piercer then using a needle and Linen Thread I sewed them on and used a little bit of Crystal Effects to make sure the bow won't come undone.

The Chit Chat Rub Ons have some very cute sentiments suitable for either scrapbooking or cardmaking.

The stamp set is I {Heart} Hearts and how cute is this idea with the little heart stamp. Some of them are raised up on Dimensionals and they are all cut out as I didn't have my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig when I was stamping them so my efforts at lining them up by eye failed miserably so the paper snips got a work out.

Cardstock: Old Olive, Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise and Real Red.

Accessories: Playground and Sherbet Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Scallop Edge Punch

Well, that’s all from me. Now you’re off to enjoy the wonderful creations of Juliette. Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

Teneale Williams said...

How Cute is he? and great job on the page.

Teneale :)

Lorna Casha said...

Oooh - he's adorable. Great page.

Sandy @ Scrappy Habits said...

Such a brilliant job on the scrapbook page, makes me want to go out and start a page now!

Nanette said...

Congratulations of the arrival of Josh. Lovely page. Makes you want to just cuddle him to bits!

Kez said...

Lovely layout and what GORGEOUS photos of your little man! Priceless.

Liam said...

Love the scrapbook page it just looks devine.

Liam

Nikki Stalker said...

What a great way to show off your 'new' little man than with some 'new' SU products.

Nikki

InkyArt said...

Love that page - need to case it too!

Marelle Taylor said...

What a cutie! Gorgeous page Kirrily!

Carmen said...

Great layout. Super cute bub.

Julie Putland said...

Such lovely work. thanks for sharing

Sue Dean said...

What a precious moment to catch and the photo's stand out on such a great page.

Lynda said...

He has grown so much Kirrily!! Gotta love a heart fettish too. Beautiful job (fm the discerning eye of a non s'booker) and I'm sure a cherrished memory of your little man!!

Juliette Chapman said...

Love the layout Kirrily. I always struggle with scrapbook layouts - but this is gorgeous (not to mention your little man!!!)

Charmaine Black said...

How adorable, I'm so looking forward to doing this page, all I need is some baby pictures! Thanks for sharing, lots of inky hugs from Charmaine :-)

Michelle M said...

Such a cute page.

Rob I said...

What a great page to add to your scrapbook album. Love the use of the buttons.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin