Saturday, 28 November 2009

baby mail

I forgot to post these earlier but these are some of the cards I received when Josh was born. They are all gorgeous. This one is from my dear friend and upline Karen - love it! This is from another dear friend Naomi. Such a great boy design. Marelle, my team leader, decorated the envelope with some punch art - cute! And the card inside is really sweet. And how cute is this card by the very clever Liam. Sadly I think the rain got to the sentiment {sorry Liam} but it's still gorgeous. If you've enjoyed seeing others creations don't forget the blog hop starting on the 30th Nov at 8pm. If you've never done a blog hop before basically you just click on the link at the end of my post and it will take you to another blog with samples from the new Summer Mini shown. At the end of that post click on the link to take you to the next one. You will eventually end up back at my blog {hopefully!} so it's like a guided tour. Should be fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin