Wednesday, 9 September 2009

tree trimmed

This is the second design we'll be doing at Friday nights card class. I have a couple of spaces so email to book in. This uses the Tree Trimmed set from the mini Catalogue and some of the Ski Slope DS paper. I was inspired by Beate Jones to make the inside pretty as well so we are copying the same design inside and as there didn't seem to be much room for a sentiment on the outside I've put it on the inside.
This card also uses a stamp from the Best Yet hostess set and Thoughts and Prayers, my newest set. There is a tree which Ange Kelly inspired me to turn upside down to hang the ornaments off. Colour are taken from the Ski Slope DS paper : Real Red, Old Olive and Baja Breeze.

2 comments:

Liam said...

Very beautiful. Very clever idea. Never thought of that. Love it.

Liam

Chantelle said...

Just gorgeous Kirrily - love how you've used the branch. I'm putting this one in my favs. TFS.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin