Tuesday, 29 September 2009

outlined birthdays

I've been having fun making things for family and these three were for my nieces and nephew in QLD.
While this uses some retired ds paper it shows my favourite use of the Outlined Alphabet - paper piecing. For this one I used the chalkboard technique where i stamped in White craft ink and then using a cotton ball dabbed chalks over the letters. Some Jumbo eyelets on the corners and paper piercing finish it off.
Then back to the paper piecing technique for Eliza Jane. While I made them as cards I was thinking they may use these as door signs for their bedrooms.
Will be a bit busy over the next few days with exciting stuff so will have news to tell when I am back!

1 comment:

Bec: said...

hehehehehe ;) XO

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin