Wednesday, 16 September 2009

butterflies mad

I am loving the set Great Friend in case you hadn't worked that out and also Baja Breeze - I think it's my favourite InColor this year - it's certainly the one I've used the most! Please excuse the tilted butterfly in the middle of the large card. I didn't notice until after I'd taken the photos and then I fixed it but haven't reshot the photos. These are tiny cards perfect for little gifts just made with left over scraps of cardstock. For this one I stamped the butterfly in Going Grey. It would be real handy if they did a punch to match this butterfly!!! I did dry embossing to make the border for this card using my paper trimmer and bone scorer. Then got out the pearls and rhinestone brads from the Pretties kit. I think it needs a word below the butterflies - preferably a long simple elegant one but I'm waiting to see what occasion I give it for to inspire me!

1 comment:

Liam said...

Just beautiful samples love them all.

Liam

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin