Monday, 21 September 2009

25 years

Today is my sisters 25th Wedding Anniversary and she is in Tassie having a lovely holiday with her hubby. This is the card I made for them and gave them before they left a week and a half ago. The ribbon is not SU! but everything else is. I used the set A Happy Heart and the SAB set Congratulations but I mixed up the saying with one word and the 2 and 5 from Short Order Numbers. It may be hard to read but it says Congratulations on 25 years of wedded bliss. I stamped the heart in Silver ink onto Baja Breeze card stock and embossed with Silver Embossing powder and then cut it out and mounted it on Whisper White cardstock.
Ingredients: A Happy Heart, Congrats, Short Order Numbers Baja Breeze cardstock and ink, vellum paper, silver brads, Whisper white cardstock, white embossing powder, White craft ink, Silver embossing powder and ink.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin