Thursday, 20 August 2009

Christmas scalloped medallion cards

These are variations on a design we'll be doing at upcoming Christmas card classes. This is the basic design, which I first saw on another stamper's blog Andrea, which she got from a Splitcoast Stampers tutorial but she added another layer of scalloped medallion which I loved the idea of so had to have a go myself.
This uses Dimensionals to add dimension (surprise surprise) and includes an extra layer by cutting the sentiment out of another colour and layering it over the original,
not sure how it would go through the post with this many layers!!!
and this one has brads to give a little more substance to the card. Be back soon with more!

2 comments:

Lynda S said...

Kirrily what a dawg-gone cute idea. I love them!!! Are they abt 3x3 or 4x4?? The scallop Medallions are so much fun. I can't wait to see what else u come up with.

Thomas Houseman said...

Christmas already?! Cripes... you're worse than the supermarkets coming out so early...

Having said that though... I'll volunteer to test Aust. Post if you want to send me an early Christmas card :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin