Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Marelle's Christmas Challenge

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2009 I'm pulling out an old card I've already posted last year for Marelle's current challenge which is to do a Christmas card using a non Christmas set or use a Christmas set in non traditional Christmas colours. This is definitely not a Christmas set but I think this card uses a very traditional 'English Christmas card theme' of the red robin in a modern style. Well that's what I think anyway! I remember last year this was requested at a Stamp-A-Stack class which everyone thought was wonderful until they started doing the red dots!!!! That was a funny night. The crop-a-dile punches the small dots but sticking them on was time consuming but of course well worth it wasn't it??!!!??? BTW The stamp set used is Always, colours are Old Olive, Real Red and Whisper White.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin