Saturday, 18 July 2009

cards of love

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2009 We have been so blessed to receive so many lovely cards of love and sympathy for our sadness over losing Dad. Each card has been different with varied feelings expressed and shared. It has been wonderful to open the letterbox everyday and be blessed with these. It has truly reminded me of the importance of snail mail and the feelings that a hand written card can bring. As this blog is supposed to be about card making and paper craft {though it often gets high jacked by my life} I thought I'd show in particular the beautiful handmade ones that I've been sent by my fellow demos and card making friends. This one's from Naomi, a lovely friend who shares my love of SU! stuff. This one is from Rosanne, a fellow team member, whom I shared accommodation with in Canberra, she doesn't blog so I am pleased to show you her lovely work here, This is from the very talented Liam, another team member, who has done a lot of amazing things with this stamp set lately. And from the sweet Cheryl, who doesn't blog either, but what a gorgeous card, and this one is from a dear friend, who is also my upline, Karen, who, if her life wasn't already so full, would have an awesome blog as she is super amazingly talented and such a giver. How gorgeous are they all? and I don't mean just the cards, they reflect the people who sent them and I am very blessed indeed to have them in my life!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin