Friday, 19 June 2009

Another layout CASE

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2009 This is the second layout I did CASEing the same inspiration. I used my Circle Circus to make the background. This is the stamp set we were given at convention and it's so versatile I think its going to be a favourite for making fantastic backgrounds. There were several stamps appropriate to the water theme of this layout so it was easy to use. This time I used another layout in the SU! monthly newsletter as inspiration to make a double layout.
Minus the journaling - sorry! The Tangerine Tango had gone a bit wild in this photo -it's not quite so bright in real life but it certainly brings out the orange in Jake's "Cars" swimmers. Ingredients: Circle Circus stamp set, corner rounder punch, Bold Brights brads, Silver Hodgepodge, Urban Garden DS paper Colours: Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin