Friday, 8 May 2009

Fantastic Offer

So did that run down of Convention make you jealous and wish you were there?
Or did it slightly freak you out thinking about 450 women all crazy about stamping? I know I have wide and varied readers and their reactions will be different but I can assure you there was no chanting as I've heard happens at Tupperware (don't get me wrong I love Tupperware but that is kind of freaky!) So here's the goodies I got at Convention
Awesome bag, lip balm, pen and the two stamp sets we were given to use at the Make and Takes, I bought the cute cardi and umbrella (in my most favourite new stamp set Fifth Avenue Floral which I WON at Convention!!!). Well this month there are two awesome specials. One offer is a free packet of Designer Series paper when you purchase 3 packets from the selected range but I'll be back with more about that in my next post. The one that is most exciting is the one that gives you access to a great discount on all Stampin Up! products plus the opportunity to turn it into a business if you so desire - plus of course the opportunity to join the fantastic team I am in and attend training such as Convention - which is in Sydney next year!!!! So if you've been tempted to join the Stampin' Up! family even if it's just to get the discount then email me for a free, no obligation info pack. Or ring to ask questions. I know I had plenty before I joined and I have answers and over two years experience to let you know what it's really like and what it really cost etc. What you will get: access to a website with tons of inspiration, an online forum of other friendly stampers, monthly team meetings, full-colour monthly newsletters, at least 20% off all your stamping supplies (30% off in your first order), plus you can attend all my classes for half price. It will cost you $150 to join (for this month only), but for that, you will get a stamp set ($77.95 value), a Simply Scrappin' Kit, 12x12 Textured cardstock, an inkpad and Craft and Rubber Scissors. That's all worth over $180. You also get some business supplies to get you started: Idea Book & Catalogue (8), Getting Started DVD, Getting Started Guide, Guest Invitation Postcard (100), To My Hostess Envelope (10), Project Sample Sheet, Recruit Brochures (20), Hostess Brochure (20), Hostess Benefits Form (10), Customer Order Form (50). If you decide you no longer want to be a member, you get to keep everything, and simply go back to being a customer. You don't have to meet any sales requirements until the end of September, and then it's a very manageable $550 (incl. GST) per quarter. Email me if you want to know more!

1 comment:

Sam Coppack said...

You won Fifth Avenue Floral?! Woohoo! Well done! Did you jump up and down?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin