Thursday, 30 April 2009

woo hoo!

I'm off to SU! Convention today in Canberra. I don't know whether I'm looking forward to 2 days of stamping or 3 days of uninterrupted time more! Don't get me wrong I love these two but the thought of being able to think or just sit for twenty minutes without someone asking me to do something is so blissful I'm really looking forward to it. I probably won't know what to do with myself - but I'm sure it wont take me long to figure it out! Anyway off to pack the winter woollies. Will let you know all about it when I get back. And my new camera is up and going (yay!) so there'll be heaps of photos to show! The new memory card has a 3,500 photo capacity so my hubby is a bit scared of how many he'll have to sit through (with interest) when I get back ;) So my last camera did over 12,000 photos in under 5 years. I wonder how this one will go? The challenge is set.

1 comment:

Bec: said...

Have a GREAT time, Kirl. Would love to have a catch up over skype when you get back :)

xo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin