Tuesday, 14 April 2009

more botanicals

I love this set and used it recently at a course I did at Parramatta Community College to teach three techniques. One being watercolouring which I showed on my last post and is used here... two being paper piecing as shown here...
and three being Two Step stamping as shown here....
Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2009
I got this idea from my talented upline Marelle. It really shows how one stamp set can be so versatile and how one layout can be done in different techniques and colours to give very different results. I wonder which is your favourite? I love creating different things for a class. I try to use really different colour schemes which sometimes can be really difficult as I tend to naturally go for the ones that I like so I use the inspiration found on Splitcoast Stampers to help me choose things out of my comfort zone. But the pleasure comes when the people in my class each prefer a different colour scheme and I know I have catered for all tastes.

1 comment:

Lynda S said...

Lovely examples of the techniques Kirrily. It's amazing how 3 different colour combos can change the mood of a card so much....isn't it. Look forward to seeing more soon.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin