Monday, 20 April 2009

cheep talk

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2009 This is one cute set! and it's one of the make and takes for this weekend's New Catalogue Launch! I have two sessions happening Friday night at 7:30pm and Saturday at 2pm. Email me to book into one of these slots.
$10 - includes a copy of the new catalogue, nibbles, bubbly, make and takes
PLUS there will be Lucky Door prizes, products to check out and lots of fun!
If you have already purchased a new catalogue from me you can come along for free.
If you do not need a copy of the catalogue come along for $5. The trees along the bottom are Trendy Trees wheel and the colour scheme is old olive, riding hood red, ballet blue and chocolate chip with a touch of summer sun for the birdies feet and beaks. Excuse the image - as my camera's died I have resorted to the scanner which doesn't give as nice an image but hopefully the new camera we ordered online will arrive tomorrow - very excited - just in time for Convention weekend after next!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love this card it's so funky!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin