Saturday, 7 March 2009

Wild for Wasabi

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008 Here's another gift set for a little friend, I love personalising gifts and this one was based on the really cute corduroy dress that we got her. I was most proud of my hubby who scoured the shops in town and came home with a winner then got out the ink pads and the Wild About You stamp set to do the bag. I forgot to take a photo of the dress! I am most pleased that Wild About You is not on the retired list so I can play for another year! The colour scheme and layout inspiration came straight from the dress. I used Wild Wasabi- selling out fast!, Rose Red, Regal Rose and Choc Chip. Also the little letters are from Alphabits stamp set p110 now $22.46 (you get four different fonts) and the 1/4" square punch also retiring now $8.63. Don't forget today is the last day to enter my Blog Candy give away - see this post for what to do!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin