Friday, 6 March 2009

KW colour challenge

I haven't done a Kristina Werner Colour Challenge for ages but I wanted to make a card for my niece who's going through a rough time at the moment and this colour scheme suited her.
I also wanted to use this stamp set as it's in the current mini and is gorgeous and I've hardly played with it. Lacking inspiration and time I went onto the Splitcoast Stampers website. For those who've never visited it's a fantastic resource and one of my favourite parts is the galleries for every SU! stamp set with photos of different designs other stampers have made using the set. I went to the top right link that says "Gallery" and then found the SU! gallery and searched for "A Happy Heart" the name of the set, which is listed under H by the way and found this card which I thought was stunning so I CASE'd it and just changed the colours.
Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008 "A Happy Heart" is in the Summer mini but I don't know if it will get in the Main catalogue next month so it may well be your last chance to get it.

8 comments:

Leah said...

It's so beautiful.

www.alifeandartinprogress.blogspot.com said...

this is such a delicate and yet fun card...I love what you did with this color combo...I see we both had the idea of using the white scallops

Ange Kelly said...

Just fabulous!

Liam said...

Love this card. it is gorgeous.

Liam

Kez said...

Gorgeous card Kirrily, I'm sure your niece will love it.

Carol Dunstan said...

absolutely gorgeous!

studiono8 said...

very pretty love the design!

Winter said...

Pretty card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin