Saturday, 14 February 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008
Today is the day to get out the flowers, Aldi heart pasta and chocolate, like I need an excuse to get out the choc, but most importantly to tell those you love that you do! As I was on the way home from the Howard Jones concert last night (which was awesome) Dan on the radio was saying Happy Valentine's Day yes it had just clicked over (woo hoo! I was actually having a social life) and he was saying why should it just be one person? why not tell everyone who you love that you do - your mum, your kids, your friend... So this one goes to my hubby (except I gave it away at a workshop last weekend!!! will have to make another quick smart before he gets back from Bunnings!) but I will take Dan's encouragement and tell others that I love them too! especially my boys the eldest of which gave me a hug today for making his bed today- how sweet!!! Hope you have a "love"ing day! AND Happy Birthday to my downline Sam hope you are having a doubly wonderful day! Ingredients: Happy Hearts stamp set, Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate, Bali Breeze DS Paper, Paper Piercer and Mat pack, 1/2" circle punch , dimensionals

3 comments:

Thomas Houseman said...

Ewwww... pasta and chocolate.
Hopefully you're not mixing these!

Sam Coppack said...

Thanks Kirrily! Going to the Open Air Cinema tonight, I think I'm going to get a bit wet!!!

Judith Castellino said...

I know this is past the occasion.... Your comments about Valentines' day were so apt, especially in the material,'live-for-the-day' world we live in, telling others that matter to us that we love and cherish them is priceless. We should do it on a more regular basis. Thanks for the reminder, Kirrily! The card that accompanied it was b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!
JUDITH

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin