Friday, 6 February 2009

afternoon tea in bali?

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008
Yes I know we are in February now but these are the little calendars I have made to give out to workshops guests and customers, well I have to make a few more than these two but they are getting there! The one above I've made to go in your handbag so I used acetate in a matchstick pocket style so it provides protection to stop the pages getting ripped off in the bag. If your handbag is anything like mine it can be a dangerous place. My MIL gave me a fantastic new bag for Christmas but it is so huge finding anything in it can take forever and when my husband gets frustrated at waiting for me to find the car keys he bravely sticks the hand in and rummages until he finds them - a dangerous act in itself! Below is the one I've made for the fridge with magnets on the back. Both these designs are made using DS paper from the current mini. They are very different in style but I love both of them - Afternoon tea and Bali Breeze. I've also used some flowers from the Felt Fusion pack also in the Summer Mini. These come in three colours, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive which is a great combo on it's own but you don't have to be limited to that as you can see here. I've just used one Pumpkin Pie flower and using my Spring Bouquet punch punched out another flower in Tempting Turquoise. They have been attached with a brad through the middle. Well best be off to make more for tonight's workshop!

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

They are both very nice. I've always wanted to make some calendars. A great idea.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin