Friday, 2 January 2009

yummy, yummy!!

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008 Sale-A-Bration is in full swing now and I have to show you these gorgeous treat bags I made for my boys Kindergarten teachers. This was the first S-A-B set to catch my eye and I love it so much! I think because I enjoy making sweets and slices these kind of stamps appeal to me instantly. For these ones below I used the bits of the Dashing DS paper that I hadn't used for Christmas cards and it has given it a really nice feel - could suit Valentines Day too really! These ones have the Purely Pomegranate double stitched ribbon teamed up with the Holiday Harmony, Wintergreen and last years Christmas DS paper. I had lots of fun making these - hope they had as much fun eating the yummies inside!

2 comments:

Thomas Houseman said...

Ok, how do I become a Kindergarten teacher?

Anonymous said...

Love your stuff, my daughter makes similar things, bags, bottle holders etc. then she did do a course in australia while she was travelling there!
i really think you deserve an 'Eternity Ring" Check out some of the ones on 'http://www.eternityringsonline.com
there are prices to suit all pockets, as your a star i think you deserve the best!
I will keep coming back to your page when I need a gift.
Thank you

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin