Tuesday, 13 January 2009

S-A-B

During January and February Stampin’ Up! have the special Sale-A-Bration promotion.

Click here to see the brochure online. Or email me to get a copy posted to you.

Basically for every $100 you order you choose one of the S-A-B sets for FREE!

There are four to choose from and I can tell you it’s a difficult choice so I may just have to order enough to get all four!

You can place an order anytime so either email or ring if you’d like to order.

OR if you’re keen to take advantage of the special offer to Hostesses of a free set

with a qualifying workshop then ring me soon to book a date.

OR if you’ve been considering getting the starter kit now is a fantastic time

as you get to choose an extra stamp set FREE (up to $79.95 in value)

I’d like to invite you to an Open House I am having on Friday 16th January at my house from 11am to 3pm.

There will be samples to see and things to make from the Summer Mini catalogue and Sale-A-Bration sets.

There will be nibblies and drinks served, Lucky Door prizes and

if you place an order on the day you go in the draw for a Lucky Order prize!

You can drop in anytime during that time and stay as long as you like.

For those with children my boys will be in day care but you are welcome to bring your children

if you can’t find care for them as I have a large playroom and they are welcome to play in there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin