Tuesday, 27 January 2009

punch flower

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008 This is a CASE from the SU! Impressions publication that Demonstrators get mailed every month. I absolutely love this one! maybe because I'm thinking the Afternoon Tea DS paper is just delicious at the moment! The petals are made using the tag punch, folded in half and then back on itself at a diagonal. I think this is the first card I've used buttons on. I've had them in the stash for ages but never used them that I can remember anyway. I couldn't stick to just one and had to add another. Ingredients: Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Afternoon Tea ds paper, buttons, twine, scalloped edge punch, Occasional Greetings stamp set.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look wonderful. Would you be doing these flowers this Friday night? Are there any vacancies?
Love Rosemary

Kirrily said...

yes we will and yes there are!

Marelle Taylor said...

Gorgeous, Kirrily!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin